The lawyer Armando Cecatiello, expert matrimonialista, collaborative lawyer, member of AIADC (Italian Association of Collaborative Professionals) and coordinator of the Milan Practice Group in the year 2017, mediator and trainer, author of several publications including "My parents are divided. And I? "Red. Edizioni, participated as a teacher / trainer at Interdisciplinary introductory course on Collaborative Practice training held in Bologna in the days 13, 20, 21, 29 November 2017.
Interdisciplinary introductory course on Collaborative Practice training
Innovation conferences "prof. Marco Biagi"- Complex of the Baraccano
Via Santo Spirito 119 - Bologna
November 13, 20 and 21 November, 29 November 2017
Purpose: The course will allow participants to become part of the community of professionals trained in the use of the Collaborative Practice method as well as to acquire new skills to effectively support the parties in managing family conflict
- start a process of reflection on one's professional action in situations of family conflict
- to know the principles and foundations of Collaborative Practice as a unique tool in the ADR family context
- acquire the basic technical knowledge to start a case of Collaborative Practice according to the model of interest-based negotiation
"The why, the thing and the how of Collaborative Practice":
1. Why train yourself, why propose the Collaborative Practice to the parts - the change of paradigm
2. The principles and values of Collaborative Practice (good faith, transparency, confidentiality, limited mandate, participation agreement) differences with traditional negotiation and assisted negotiation, ethical and deontological aspects
3. The Method and the Collaborative Procedure: the centrality of the parties, the negotiation based on interests, teamwork and interdisciplinarity, collaborative professionals, the role of law, communication between professionals and between the parties, new tools in the toolbox
4. Develop Collaborative Practice: lifelong learning, practice groups, innovative communication tools
Working methodologyIn addition to the theoretical contributions, a participatory training space will be guaranteed through exercises, role playing, discussion in small groups of cases or typical situations hypothesized as particularly problematic. An active working methodology will be adopted through which the participants will be able to rework and give value to the different working experiences, knowledge and reflections. The course meets the requirements for multidisciplinary training in Collaborative Practice according to the standards set by IACP - International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
For an in-depth analysis on mediation and collaborative practice, we invite you to read the dedicated pages:
- Collaborative practice, collaborative right
- Benefits of collaborative practice
- Participation in the collaborative practice
- Separation with collaborative practice
- Deepening on collaborative practice
Armando Cecatiello, Lawyer Milan and Rome.
Law Firm Cecatiello, specialized in family law, matrimonial lawyer, divorce lawyer, minor maintenance / custody.