The lawyer Armando Cecatiello, expert matrimonialista, collaborative lawyer, member of AIADC (Italian Association of Collaborative Professionals) and coordinator of the Milan Practice Group in the year 2017, mediator and trainer, author of several publications including "My parents are divided. And I? "Red. Editions, coordinates and introduces the conference "On the side of minors - The challenges of adolescents", Proposed under the patronage of City of Milan.
Conference on the part of minors - The challenges of adolescents
Dining Room Alessi - Palazzo Marino
Piazza della Scala, 2, 20121 - Milan
30 September 2019
In order to participate registration is required on Eventbrite, platform for event management.
INTRODUCTION There is increasing talk of teenagers who are often identified as a problem. But what are the problems of adolescents today? It is necessary to immerse oneself in the difficulties of the boys, listen to them and understand their point of view in the judicial, hospital and school dress.
What possibilities are there for children who, in which way, are involved in events greater than themselves: in courtrooms, in schools, in hospitals.
The conference aims to address the protection of adolescents, best practices in the judicial, therapeutic and educational fields with a multidisciplinary approach and also in a transnational perspective.
COORDINATES: Lawyer Armando Cecatiello, Introducer
- Dr. Stefano Benzoni, Child Neuropsychiatrist, CTU of the Court of Milan and author of several publications on minors
- Avv. Cinzia Calabrese, Lawyer, AIAF National President, EU Commission President of the Milan Bar Association
- Avv. Armando Cecatiello, Familiarist Lawyer, Rosa SOS President and author of publications on the family and minors
- Dr. Carlo Alfredo Clerici, Medical Psychotherapist and Researcher, Professor of Clinical Psychology at the State University of Milan
- Dr. Mauro Grimoldi, Psychologist, former President of the Order of Psychologists, CTU of the Court of Milan
- Dott. Filippo Mittino, Psychologist - Developmental Psychotherapist, author of texts on adolescents
- Dr. Joseph Moyersoen, Jurist, formerly Judge of the Juvenile Court of Milan, author of several publications on minors
- Dr. Rosa Muscio, Court Judge of Milan IX Civil Section
- Dr. Laura Cosmai, Tutelary Section, Court of Milan already IX Civil Court of Milan
- Dr. Aldo Becce, Adjunct Professor in the Seminar of Introduction to Juridical Psychology in the Faculty of Psychology of the University of Trieste. Trainer, Expert and Technical Consultant in criminal and civil matters
Dr. Stefano Benzoni. Adolescents in the family crisis. What remedies, cure or educate?
Avv. Cinzia Calabrese. The protection of adolescents in civil proceedings, the deontological aspects of the Family Lawyer
Armando Cecatiello, lawyer. The lawyer to protect the adolescent: the Special Curator
Dott. Carlo Alfredo Clerici. Patient Teenagers. Difficult choices at a difficult time
Dott. Mauro Grimoldi. The adolescent and justice: what interventions to protect minors
Dott. Filippo Mittino. Parents and School. Adolescents are not a problem to be solved
Dr. Joseph Moyersoen. The protections in other EU countries are adolescents
Dr. Rosa Muscio. The legal protections and the experience of the Judge are adolescents
Dr. Laura Cosmai. Adolescents, legal protection and protection experience.
Final round table with all the speakers and space for interaction with the public.
Cecatiello Law Firm, Milan. Marriage lawyer, divorce lawyer, specialized in family law, child rights, juvenile criminal. Contact us.