Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679 / 2016 (GDPR)
Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR), and in relation to the personal data of which the firm will become available in relation to operations carried out on the firm's website "www.cecatiello.it" and / or with entrusting your file, we inform you of the following:
Data controller and responsible for the protection of personal data
The data controller is the Law Firm Avvocato Cecatiello in the person of Avv. Armando Cecatiello, with an address for service at the same office in Giuseppe Sacchi, 3, 20121 Milan. The Data Controller can be contacted at the firm's telephone numbers (Tel: 0272022862 - Fax: 0289016054) and at the following e-mail addresses (Email: email@example.com ) The Data Controller of the Data Controller has not appointed a person responsible for the protection of personal data (RPD, that is, data protection officer, DPO).
Purposes of data processing
The processing of personal data acquired through the site is aimed at the correct and complete execution of the professional assignment received, both in the judicial and in the extrajudicial area, as well as for the following purposes:
- fulfill the obligations envisaged for tax and accounting purposes;
- registration and authentication on the site as a registered user;
- sending personal communications in response to and / or relating to requests made through the site's contact form (request for clarification, reporting errors, suggestions, etc.);
- respect the obligations incumbent on the professional and foreseen by current legislation
Personal data may be processed by means of both paper and electronic files (including portable devices) and processed in ways strictly necessary to meet the aforementioned purposes.
Legal basis of the processing
The professional's office treats your personal data lawfully, where the processing:
- it is necessary for the execution of the mandate, a contract of which you are part or the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted upon request;
- is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the professional;
- is based on express consent
Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
With regard to personal data relating to the execution of the contract of which you are a party or relating to the fulfillment of a regulatory obligation (for example the obligations related to the keeping of accounting and tax records), the failure to communicate personal data prevents the completion of the contractual relationship itself.
Your personal data, subject to processing for the purposes indicated above, will be kept for the duration of the contract and, subsequently, for the time in which the professional is subject to conservation obligations for tax purposes or for other, foreseen purposes. by law or regulation.
Your personal data may be disclosed to:
- consultants and accountants or other lawyers who provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
- banking and insurance institutions that provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
- subjects that process data in compliance with specific legal obligations;
- Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Profiling and dissemination of data
Your personal data are not subject to dissemination or to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
Rights of the interested party
The rights recognized to you by the GDPR include those of:
- ask the professional to access your personal data and information relating to them; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones; the deletion of your personal data (if one of the conditions indicated in the article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR occurs and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in the article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- request and obtain from the professional - in cases where the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means - your personal data in a structured and machine-readable format, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
- oppose the processing of your personal data at any time in the event of particular situations that concern you;
- withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases where the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (eg date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data ( such as data revealing your racial origin, your political opinions, your religious beliefs, your health or sexual life). The treatment based on the consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same preserves, however, its lawfulness;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data - www.garanteprivacy.it).